Is it possible that I an transgender?

Sarah Spiro, LCSW

I look forward to creating a partnership with you and being by your side through this time in your life.

- Expert in Questioning Identity
If you think of yourself as a person of the opposite gender, if you don't feel like your biological sex represents your gender and you feel as the opposite, you are trans. There can also be other feelings, like uneasiness with your own body perceived as "wrong", or discomfort with the use of certain pronouns referred to yourself. But who you feel you are is the basis of your identification. It can also help to get in contact with other trans people or with a therapist to start learning the trans reality and yourself better.
Talk to an expert therapist
Talk to a Therapist
Related Questions: Is it possible that I an transgender?
I feel like my gender identity changes everyday. I've done some experimenting and research, and it seems pretty accurate. Does this mean that I'm genderfluid or am I'm just lying to myself?I am romantically attracted to women but aesthetically attracted to men. Does this make me biromantic or homoromantic?How to deal with being bi, but growing up religious? And learning your whole life that it's wrong.Am I asexual? I find that I’ll think someone is attractive when I meet them, but it never crosses my mind that I might want to have sex with them, but later on I sometimes decide I would. Am I ace?If I'm a girl, and am romantically, sexually, aesthetically and sensually attracted to guys, but also can be sensually and aesthetically attracted to girls, am I bisexual or not?Sometimes I feel like I really want to be a different gender, and that I was born the wrong way (and often feel sad about it)-but other times I feel completely fine and okay with being me. Am I okay?I don’t feel/really identify myself as a girl, boy, or gender neutral. What am I? And is there any pronouns for thisI'm a woman and I am only romantically interested in men (I'm married to one). But I am sexually attracted to men and woman. What sexual/romantic orientation am I considered? Is 14 too young to really know if you’re lesbian or not? I’ve been questioning my sexuality recently but I don’t know if 14 is too young to really understand it. Why is it that other times I wear boyish clothing and be a guy, but sometimes I like girly stuff? It's ok that I dress like this right?