Should I look at my exes Snapchat stories? He broke up with me 3 months ago as soon as our breakup he jumped in a new relationship I was so mad and hurt because I loved him. He always checks my storie

Luz Cotto-Charneski, LCSW

As your therapist I will help guide and support your unique process of self-discovery. I will witness you reclaim your voice and find a life of fulfillment, purpose, and ease.

LittleMissJoy
- Expert in Recovery
I think that if you feel like you are still emotionally affected by your break up then it would probably be within your best interest to avoid viewing your exes stories. Break-ups can be a very difficult time and having him there on snap chat or any other social media platform will only make it so much more difficult to get over. Considering you and him have only recently broken up, your feelings, thoughts and emotions towards your ex will weigh heavy on you so do yourself a favor and try refrain yourself from viewing his stories. You may want to block him for the mean time until you have processed the break up and taken the time necessary to heal and move on with your life. I understand that him checking your stories may make you feel good for a moment but, when that moment passes you will be reminded of him and the heartache that comes along with it all.