Relationship Stress Q&A

633 Questions
Last Answer

FAQs

If someone hits you, is it always abuse?

Answers: 8 | Last Answer: August 7th, 2018 | 5

Can you fall back in love with someone you don’t trust?

Answers: 5 | Last Answer: May 31st, 2021 | 5

I slept with a guy I've loved for 3 years, but he had a girlfriend. She doesn't know and he doesn't want me to tell her. He'll hate me if I do. I want to keep him in my life and let her know the truth. Any advice?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: April 5th, 2019 | 5

Is it wrong to be seeing a 60+ man when I'm just turning 40?

Answers: 5 | Last Answer: April 22nd, 2019 | 5

My "friends" are never interested in how I am and I feel they only stay in touch with me to have someone to listen to their constant complaining. How do I get away from this negativity?

Answers: 8 | Last Answer: November 15th, 2021 | 5

Can someone be maybe older then 20 years old and never had a boyfriend? Is this normal?

Answers: 5 | Last Answer: February 9th, 2021 | 5

I found out my bf had sex w/ another girl not long after we started going out. We weren't technically official at that point, but I really thought he cared and it feels like he cheated. What do I do?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: January 2nd, 2018 | 5

I love my boyfriend so much and am happy with him but sometimes I miss and feel like I love my ex, can someone please help?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: August 12th, 2018 | 5

My boyfriend is depressed right now. We have a long distant relationship and decided to take a break. Is it the right thing thing to do? He says he loves me and cares for me but needs this time to "figure out his head". By giving us a break, is this a good decision?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: March 31st, 2020 | 4

Why can't I feel connected to anyone in my real life but I become close to people online?

Answers: 4 | Last Answer: March 14th, 2020 |Friendship | 4