How can I get my boyfriend who wants to stay committed but doesn't like going out to places like theme parks and dance festivals like me?

Melissa Strauss, LPC

I am client focused and believe everyone has a strength. I feel confident in seeing clients with generalized and social anxiety, depression and relational goals.

CalmCourage
that's an interesting question. I guess it's a start small and ease him into doing more adventurous things. Hopefully making him realise they are quite fun, especially when it makes you happy. Perhaps figure out why he doesn't want to do these activities and make it easier for him, show him that you do understand. Be there for him and if he does do any of the things show how much you love him and are proud of him for doing something that out of his comfort zone. Hope this helps you somehow :) much peace to you :)