Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I was sexually abused by a past boyfriend and just now came to terms that it actually happened nearly a year later. How do I deal with this? How do I keep it from affecting my current relationship?

1 Answers
Last Updated: 03/26/2018 at 7:11pm
1 Tip to Feel Better
Moderated by

Paola Giordani, Psychoanalyst

Licensed Psychoanalyst

I have helped and am helping people cope with loss, divorce, anguish and parenting. Depression is also a major issue that comes up.

Top Rated Answers
March 26th, 2018 7:11pm
Best is to talk to someone about what happend. That can be with a familiemember or friend. And if that's not possible go to your doctor or a professional who can help you. On internet you have sites like these where you can tell your story their are also many support groups. Just know that you are never alone. Seek help that is feels the best for you.