I'm too short for a guy to date. What can I do?

Turkey

Caglagul Turhan, Msc

Art Therapist

I believe that being aware of who a person is, will help to make the life better. I help children, adolesences, adults and parents for understanding themselves

Supergirl94
Accept he has his own ideas of a person. You are never to short to date anyone, it is a personal preference and there will always be someone out there who loves short people :) And who will love you for being short
michelle2000
First off, you could find a guy who likes you for you, even your flaws. If you find a guy like that, he won't care about your height. But if it is truly a concern of yours, you should probably talk to your doctor about getting some sort of steroids or growth hormones or something of that sort.
lovingLynx89
Can I ask why do you feel this way? sometimes is good to talk about why we feel in a certain way as it makes us see things clearly.
Anonymous
Work it! Love yourself just the way you are and it will beam right through. I'm sure, when you find an amazing guy to date, he will love you just the way you are. Short people are cute too.
kindWind7771
If the guy that you want to date thinks that you are too short, it is his loss. You are amazing and beautiful just the way you are! If you think that you are too short to date him, then just remember that maybe he afraid he's too tall to date you. Remember, it's what's in your heart that counts, not what your body looks like.
Anonymous
You don't need to do anything to change yourself,you will meet someone that loves you no matter what
SoulFromThe60s
I personally do not think there is such a thing as being "too short to date" if guys feel that way prior to their actually 'dating' you, then what leads you to believe that they will be able to overlook your possible character flaws, and imperfections that make you... You. As for the physical side of "What can I do?" the answer is... Not a whole lot; height, just like skin tone, hair color, and eye color, are all things determined by your genetics. While you may not be overly tall, things you can control that can make you seem taller/bigger include: Stand/sit straighter good posture can add upwards of an inch! Try wearing "High Heeled"shoes, just remember though that High Heels can have adverse long term affects on your feet, causing issues such as bunions!
Grbranc
Im short too! Dont worry about it. Guys like it and if some dont then thats in them. So many celebrities are short.
Anonymous
Don't take it seriously, a kind and honest person won't look at you for your height but for your traits and well at the end of the day, if you found a caring person you'll both be happy no matter what
Absyadig
You're beautiful no matter how tall or short you are. Find somebody who will love you no matter what!
Melanie015
You're beautiful just the way you are. Keep that in mind and never let anyone change you. Everyone has their flaws but you have to learn to love them. Remember that there is someone special for you that will love you truly for who you are
Brianna129
You just be you. If someone likes who you are it won't matter how short you are. Eventually, someone will com around and love you for who you are.
Anonymous
You are not too short for a guy to date. Size doesn't matter. If he can't accept that then you need to leave him. Their other fishes in the world that love short girls .
Anonymous
I can imagine how you are feeling! Personally, I am a 6ft 4in tall male and I adore smaller people. I would suggest you try focus on getting you personality across and see how that pans out
RedCedars
Trust me, our own view of ourselves is usually not very accurate. The most beautiful people I know, I realized, do not necessarily look like 'billboard material'. It is those who look the most like themselves. Those who are real, with their crooked smiles and little imperfections. That kind of beauty is so poetic, a lot easier to connect with. So trust me, there is no such thing as 'too short'.
Anonymous
September 2nd, 2016 1:23am
What can you do? Embrace it. Be confident. Your height will not be an obstacle when you meet the right person. But don't let your insecurities take opportunities away from you. You'll be surprised how little of a problem it really is.
keepfighting22Lexi
I promise, most guys love short girls. It's a primal thing, and it makes them feel more protective of you.
Anonymous
First of all, you should never tell yourself that you're "too _____" because usually you're nitpicking at things that are completely okay. I can tell you ,as a short girl, that guys will still like you even though you're small. You should just me a little more confident in yourself and embrace that adorable shortness.
Abi1234
Physical characteristics aren't the most important thing when it comes to relationships. A person should love you for who you are, including your height.
Anonymous
Too short? My best friend is married to someone 1'6'' higher than them, height doesn't matter. Kneel, sit, look down... races and religion and sexuality don't affect relationships any more, neither can height.
Fraz
Get over your inferiority complex. There's always someone who's looking for a partner with your physical attributes. Just stay positive.
Anonymous
People who truly deserve your time, affection and energy won't be concerned with your height. If they are, they just aren't the guy for you. Love yourself and find someone who loves you exactly how you are - whether short or tall!
Anonymous
Height, for either gender, should not be an issue for anyone. If this is coming from the other side, then they are not good enough for you. If this is a personal situation, then I would recommend wearing heels.
Anonymous
There's no such thing as being too short for a guy to date. Guys have different interests when looking at women.
Anonymous
Accept yourself as you are, and that there is no such thing. People like all different kinds of things and personality overshines them all. My mom is 4,11 and my dad is 6'4, so if that was the case, I would not have been born.
Anonymous
Date the guy if you want to, he may like you for who you really are, and not how you look. But there is also no shortfall of guys who are short.
thelightwasalwaysatrain
You should embrace who you are and find someone who doesn't care about how tall you are but who you are as a person.
Anonymous
There is no height requirement for eligibility to date. There are guys who like short girls, everyone has their own type. and if they truly love you, height shouldn't matter!!
Anonymous
You can named be too short. You will find the right girl that doesn't care about height. She will love you for you.
caringdaisy
Never change yourself for a man. Of course you can wear heels, but that still wont change your height and you cant do anything to " stretch yourself". If a guy wants you to change, hes not worth it.