I'm too short for a guy to date. What can I do?

Turkey

Caglagul Turhan, Msc

Art Therapist

I believe that being aware of who a person is, will help to make the life better. I help children, adolesences, adults and parents for understanding themselves

thelightwasalwaysatrain
You should embrace who you are and find someone who doesn't care about how tall you are but who you are as a person.
Anonymous
There is no height requirement for eligibility to date. There are guys who like short girls, everyone has their own type. and if they truly love you, height shouldn't matter!!
Anonymous
You can named be too short. You will find the right girl that doesn't care about height. She will love you for you.
caringdaisy
Never change yourself for a man. Of course you can wear heels, but that still wont change your height and you cant do anything to " stretch yourself". If a guy wants you to change, hes not worth it.
Anonymous
Wear heels, they're your best friend. And is he complaining about your height? If not, don't stress yourself over it. I'm sure you've got plenty of other great qualities.
cuddlyZebra53
There are 7 billion people on this planet. I would rather say you are petite. Guys like to feel manly and being shorter than them you are the answer they are looking for. Embrace your height!
Anonymous
Stop judging yourself as being "too" anything. There is no rulebook. All of the relationship rules society has been teaching you are essentially just mean lies. You make up your own relationship rules. There are short guys too - don't be sexist! Love yourself before you can find love anywhere else. Love your height. Love your looks. Love your soul. Then you can find someone who loves them too.
Anonymous
Height is not a problem in a relationship if both you really appreciate each other besides your appearance.
Anonymous
You aren't too short. Height is secondary when it comes to relationships - at least serous ones. It's best to embrace yourself. Dating happens when it happens, you don't need a relationship to be a good person.
Anonymous
Height is not a factor for dating someone. If you both feel like you have a connection and you're comfortable, go for it!
Anonymous
If the guy loves you, he won't mind, if you really want him then try wearing high heels, and other clothing/shoes which makes you look taller although if he wants you, he will love you for who you are. Good luck!
Anonymous
Height in a relation actually doesn't matter. You can be taller or shorter than your significant other. All that matters is if you love each other.
Yuyu
You are only "too short to date" if you think you are. Why would height dictate whether someone will like being with a person or not? Love doesn't disappear because someone is tall short or average, and the guy that likes you would definitely not think that you are too short.
Anonymous
You will find someone who loves you just the way you are. Just be patient and you will find someone!
Anonymous
Be you yourself and stand by you and your personality. It does not matter how big you are, the most important is your heart
Cullen98
Love your body for the perfection it is, and people who are worthy of you and all the love you have to offer will find their way to you eventually.
Anonymous
As usual the answer here is easier said than done. You need to change your thinking, not your height. You need to explore the reasons why you think this way and ask yourself if this is really true. Every single person on this planet has aspects that they do not care for about themselves but the key is to not let it define who you are.
Anonymous
I'm 5'2, and when I met my boyfriend 6'4, my first thought was, No Way. Pain in the neck.... gonna need a ladder.... but once we got to know each other and got comfortable around each other, it really isn't so bad. at all. I barely notice the height difference anymore.
Hometown2017
Thats not true. Guys date girls of all heights. So I can promise you that someone will date you. I am short and a girl. But there are starting to be people who like me for me. There is more to a person than their looks or appearance. Its whats inside that matters. If they are tall and dead drop gorgeous then thats just a bonus but not something that is needed in a relationship.
Anonymous
Know that if a guy won't date you because of your height than that is his problem, height is nothing but your genetics and each person is beautiful no matter the height (:
Anonymous
You should embrace your height. You are unique in every way. If a guy doesn't like it, then that's their problem. You'll find a guy who doesn't care whether you're short. Your personality and all other characteristics will outshine that.
Anonymous
If a guy doesn't appreciate you no matter your height then he isn't worth your time and effort. Be yourself, don't try to be taller (but if you really are concious about it, short hair makes you seem taller ).
Lutherwalker9
Build confidence in yourself. There are a lot of guys out there who find short girls cute. You could look at most of the Bollywood actresses, they're below 5'5. Also, Melissa Rauch, who plays Bernadette in The Big Bang Theory, is short, not even 5 feet tall, yet she looks stunning, and her real life partner is over 6 feet. Take a cue from that and just believe in yourself.
avanef
That's okay, just because you're short doesn't mean there aren't good things about you. I'm shorter than my significant other and that doesn't mean I can't be with them or it causes any problems. If anything, some people think it's cute to be with someone who's taller than you. Don't worry yourself about your height.
Anonymous
Being too short doesn't define your romantic manliness. If a women tells you so, then she's just not right for you. Find someone who loves you for you!
Anonymous
Embrace your shortness don't let it affect your life! I am short too I believe it makes you feel better if you accept and love yourself for who you are!
Anonymous
Height does not matter. There's always someone out there for you. Don't chase after people that treat you like you're too short or too tall. Be yourself, someone will love you for who you are.
DarthDeadpool
Well first off, there is no qualification for you to be datable. Even if the guys around you right now consider you to be too short, you will find guys, who will like you for the person you are and not because of some abstract height qualification.
HattieMae
Realize that regardless of your height, weight, hair color, gender, or race, you can enter the dating world. If you think that being too short, or too fat, or too thin, or too tall, will prevent you from ever having a boyfriend; the problem lies within you. Learn to accept you, and your wonderful, beautiful, unique body, becuase no one else on the planet has it. You are special, and please don't ever wish to change for a guy. Someone who wants to date you should appreciate you for who you already are. :P
Anonymous
Nothing, because there is nothing wrong with you. Just because you may not meet his preferences for height, doesn't mean you need to change anything. You're just not right for him, but you will be right for someone. Just remember that you're perfect how you are and someone will eventually see that and make you feel as perfect as you are.