I'm too short for a guy to date. What can I do?

Turkey

Caglagul Turhan, Msc

Art Therapist

I believe that being aware of who a person is, will help to make the life better. I help children, adolesences, adults and parents for understanding themselves

Straightpath617
Too short by who's standards? Oftentimes we think these things about ourselves: that we aren't "good" enough or this enough or that enough. But the truth is, there are 7.5 billion humans on this planet, and your special partner is somewhere out there. There are plenty of beautiful stories out there of people who suffer from dwarfism finding, dating, and having children with incredible partners. There are so many factors to consider when looking for a partner and your height is just one of them. Your personality, character, sense of self, attitude and background are just some of the other aspects that make you who you are. Believe in yourself! You will find the right person
delightfulNutella2454
Love will still find its way, don't worry! Many a times we think outside beauty is important but we forget that with age everything has to ultimately dissapear. The perfect, glossy tight skin would be at last replaced by wrinkles and so on. "Attraction is something that's born in the eyes and dies in the eye as well" so it's better not to have someone than having someone who only likes you because of your appearance. You'll get someone who would place your inside beauty a way higher than your outside appearance. Till then, have patience and just smile :)