What do I do if my boyfriend does not love me back?

Courtney Cline, MS in Psychology and MS in criminal Justice

I have 12 years exeperience in working with clients suffering from depression and substance abuse. I have worked with children and adults and believe in a holistic view.

Anonymous - Expert in Relationship Stress
I know this might be hard for you to hear, but I think the obvious answer here is for you to just move on. I know you love this man, but what is the point being in a relationship when your boyfriend doesn't love you? I know this would be tough for you, it would be ignorant of me to deny this. You would just have to find someone else who truly loves you. If all this, however, is just speculation then I would suggest sitting down and talking to him. See if there are anything that can be done to fix this. You can always talk to a trustworthy friend about this, someone who would be there for you. Also, 7cups is always here if you need a friend or someone to talk to.