what do I do when my husband is straight ignoring me like if I did something to him when he is the reason why we are fighting ?

Catherine Demirdogucu, Level 4 Diploma with Merit. CBT and Mindfulness Practitioner.

It takes courage and strength to seek help. My desire is to help my clients express themselves and grow in confidence, my support is offered in a nonjudgmental manner.

DesertDreamer
I would allow space and time for emotions to settle. I would ask for a time to refocus and talk about the issue. I would request stucking to just the issue and refocusing as necessary. I would practice nonviolent communication and reflecting listening whuke communicating about the problem. I think both people generally play into fights and disagreements so i would avoid blame but rather communicate about the issue and try to find resolution even if the resolution is just being heard. Not every disagreement will the other person agree with you but I think it is important for both people to be heard.