Why do people find it hard to have true friends they are always in the midst of fake friends?

Portugal

Jennifer Patterson, LMFT, ATR-BC

Art Therapist

Life can be messy. Sometimes you need a little support to make your way through it. I love to help guide people through their challenges & to find the beauty in our messes.

Anonymous
There can be a number of factors,in why people have a hard time having true friend. Sometimes people want friends who are truthful. Sometimes trust is an issue. Sometimes people what more then just a friendship. Sometimes people what to hang out with others, who share the something in common,with them. Some want people they can trust and are truthful with them. As you can see the from my answers about,they very greatly. There is no one answer fits all here. Everyone is different and everyone has different reasons, in why it is hard to have true friends. One thing I would add here is, it is best sometimes to pick friends wisely. If you do not pick wisely,it could cost you in the end.