Why Has My Boyfriend Been Ignoring Me For 3 Days?

Veronica Wade-Hampton, LPC

I enjoy working with individuals of all capacities as I view the role of therapist as one in which you help the client learn to cope with the pressures of daily life.

Anonymous
Maybe he’s going through something and is not comfortable talking about it to anyone. Remember communication is the key.
LittleMissJoy
There could be a number of reasons why your boyfriend has not been in contact with you. He is most likely got things that he is dealing with and his mind is elsewhere. He may not be intentionally ignoring you. Just give it some time and let him contact you when he is ready. If you really feel that after a reasonable amount of time that he still has not contacted you then it may be best to think about if the relationship is a good thing for you. Most of the time men can become distant when they either feel suffocated, distracted or unhappy so you also might want to think about if there is anything you may be doing to make him feel like he needs some space.