Romantic Relationships Q&A

Talk to an expert therapist
She is very insightful and spends the time it takes to understand me and give me good feedback. I have been very lucky to be able to correspond with her.
Reviewed Feb 24, 2020
36 Questions
Last Answer

Romantic Relationships FAQ - Questions & Answers

How do I forgive myself for picking a bad dad for my kids?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: September 20th, 2019 | 4

I’m scared to tell my husband I had an affair and am afraid it will hurt him a lot. But I feel like I have no choice because the man I cheated with told me if I don’t say anything he will. What to do?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: December 15th, 2019 | 2

I'm in a relationship for over a year and i was at a concert recently and kissed someone else. It felt really natural but idk how to feel about the whole situation. does anyone have any advice?

Answers: 0 | 0

I'm talking to someone but I don't like them like that anymore. Is there some way I can handle this and still feel comfortable and not hurt them?

Answers: 0 | 0

How can I show my boyfriend that I love him?

Answers: 0 | 0

After a year and a half into the relationship, I found out that when we started dating he had another girlfriend and they broke up. He has been an amazing boyfriend to me. What should I do?

Answers: 0 | 0

I know he isn’t for me and that he doesn’t bring out the best in me. Idk if I truly love him. I know I shud let go, but my friends support us and make me feel like I should be with him. What 2 do?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: October 1st, 2019 | 0

How do I know I don't love him anymore?

Answers: 0 | 0

Why do I check social media obsessively when my partner goes out?

Answers: 0 | 0

Why is my relationship so awkward?

Answers: 0 | 0