Why does my boyfriend have dildos?

Parvathy Venugopal, MSc in Clinical psychology

Life is chaotic and you need to rest if you're tired. I am here to help you relax until you are ready to start over again.Your mental health is priority, so is your happiness.

Related Questions: Why does my boyfriend have dildos?
I met my girlfriend online. We met in person a few times, and then she moved several hundred miles to be with me. Would it be awful to break up with her even though she is emotionally abusive?Is it appropriate that my wife is in almost daily contact with her ex? They haven't been together since 2004. We live in VA. He lives in Ecuador. They have 2 grown daughters, 25 & 27. How do I handle this?It is my first relationship. I freak out everytime my boyfriend says 'I love you'. I don't want to tell him it bothers me because I've let him say it for awhile now. Any advise?It is my first relationship and I freak out whenever my boyfriend says 'I love you'. I don't want to tell him because I have let him say it for so long. Any advise?What happens if my ex boyfriend is engaged with his fiancee, but he cheated on her with me?Quick online relationship, many long telephone conversations & a few dates -- could we be in love? My girlfriend cheated on me 2 years ago. She’s mad that I’m not over it yet and it happened more than once with atleast 2 different guys (that she admitted). Should I be over it by now? I’m scared to tell my husband I had an affair and am afraid it will hurt him a lot. But I feel like I have no choice because the man I cheated with told me if I don’t say anything he will. What to do?I started a relationship with someone who told me that his ex was the love of his life. How do I stop feeling like I will never have him truly if she was the one that got away?How to get over feeling not loved enough?