Why does my boyfriend have dildos?

Parvathy Venugopal, MSc in Clinical psychology

Life is chaotic and you need to rest if you're tired. I am here to help you relax until you are ready to start over again.Your mental health is priority, so is your happiness.

KevinListener
There could be a hundred of reasons as to why he has them and there are at least as many ways of finding out why he has them, but the easiest way to find out is to just ask him. Apparently, you were put in a situation that you saw him having dildos. I don't know if that is you accepting a parcel for him with sender: The Dildo Factory, or that you visited his place for the first time and he turns out to have a whole collection of them proudly on display, or you accidentally found one on him; but I would use the situation where you found out to ask him about it in a non-offensive way. And I intentionally add "non-offensive", because if you want honest answers from him, you're not going to get them by making him feel attacked for having them. And if you worry if it might have something to do with his sexuality and/or his feelings towards you: it doesn't have to.