When do you feel Self-Confident?

Sarah Archer, LMFT

As a Licensed MFT I work with clients to more effectively address, process and learn skills to manage the problems that prevent them from living the life they want.

ApplePiney
Self-confidence is different for every person! Some people feel most confident wearing fancy clothes & makeup! Others feel their best when they're surrounded by friends and/or family. It depends on the person! When do you feel the most comfortable? What are you doing? Who are you with? Does your appearance have something to do with your comfortableness? Try new things (or don't) it's entirely up to you! You'll discover it in your own time :)
teenagesomeone
I feel Self-Confident when I wear clothes that make me comfortable, and when I surround myself with positive people and a positive environment. Wearing things that make me comfortable and feel good in my own skin, allow me to focus on my opinion of myself, and have less interest in other's opinions.
EmpatheticSoul28
I feel self-confident when I am happy, when I am surrounded by those who love and support me no matter what.
UnicornDoughnuts3
I feel self-confident when I am honest with myself about what I want from life and who I want to be, and then when I make those things happen. Being in denial about things that have made me unhappy in the past have only caused greater unhappiness. When I say to myself 'Who do I want to be and what do I need to get there?' I make every effort to take steps towards those goals. And even baby steps count as something amazing for me, because it means that I am doing something good for myself, and I'm being true to myself as well.
BlueJayRose
Looking in the mirror, think of everything you love about yourself. Write them down. Then, think of things that you could make better, through simple and easily obtained goals. Believe in yourself that you are amazing and worth it.
YeBoiiJ254
March 2nd, 2020 12:10pm
You feel self confident when you feel like nothing can bring yourself down. You are very uplifted and happy when you are self confident. You also feel like you can do something when you have self confidence. One example of self confidence in my personal life is when I auditioned for symphonic band 6 years ago. I practiced the audition music so much that I easily memorized it. Right before I auditioned I kept telling myself, "I can do this." Telling that to myself built up self confidence in myself and that helped me play that audition piece with my whole heart. After a couple days, I found out that I got in the symphonic band, and I was very proud of that achievement. With all of that self confidence that I had, I was able to make that band.