I cut to keep myself from committing suicide. I feel bad about it, but not enough to stop. What do I do?

Ken Thom, LPC

I believe that emotional dys-regulation is the underlying cause of all mental health challenges. I help people regulate their emotions and then begin their healing journey

Anonymous
I here you. Have to talked to anyone about this? I would try to seek out a Counselor for help. If you cannot afford one,try and see if there is free counseling services where you are at. If there is not, see if you can find one on a sliding scale. I hope this helps. If your feeling Suicidal please go to the ER,or have someone drive you or call 911,in the US or 999,in the UK. Or 1-800-TALK Or 1-800-Suicide. I hope this helps. I wish you the very best,as you get help. I am Praying for you and praying that you get help,for your problem. Also in the US there are programs,to help people, with low incomes.