I scratched my arm so much out of anger. It isn't bleeding but it hurts a lot and is very red, what do I do?

Katherine Aucoin, Transpersonal Counselling Psychology

I offer you compassion and support on your unique journey. I look forward to working with you to heal your emotional wounds to find more freedom and joy.

someoneann1
hey, i understand sometimes we go through alot and it makes us do stuff that harm us , but harming yourself will never be the answer. so when you feel like this breath in and out for 5 mins and think about it keep on reminding yourself that everything will move on and there is nothing you cant fix. keep thinking how in 5 years what you are facing wont really matter , but it is for you to build your character and become stronger. if you need to talk you know where to find me i will be happy
HeyImLala
Hi I am so sorry that you have gone through this. Have you put some cream on your arm? putting some cream on should take away the pain and soothe it a little bit. It sounds like you are going through a tough time and struggling to deal with your emotions, in this case, anger. Just to let you know, that we are here for you to chat with us on 7 cups about anything that is troubling you at the moment, with no judgement involved. If you need to speak to us, please feel free to. I hope that you're arm stops hurting soon. Don't forget to put some cream on it to soothe the pain from the scratch on your arm. Lala