I'm loosing interest in stuff I loved. I've got low self esteem and I am worth less.. I have suicidal thoughts and I wanna cut is there something wrong with me?

Alison Humphreys, LCPC

During the therapeutic process, individuals will learn to manage transitions, overcome obstacles and work towards their full potential .

Anonymous
First of all, I'm sorry that you are feeling this way. Having thoughts of self-harm and suicide are definitely not healthy, and a loss of interest in prior hobbies coupled with low self-esteem are also signs that you are not in a great/healthy state of mind. It can be very hard, but reaching out even just to talk to someone may help.
RosesForever
That hits close to home, and there's nothing wrong with you. You're depressed and upset. You need to realise it, before you can fix it. When you do realise it, it helps to get on the path to mending it back together. Everyone has their own worth
NoWayJose
There is everything right about asking this. It means you are reaching out and seeking clarity. Talk to someone about what you are feeling. There are some great resources including self-harm prevention hotlines. Don't hesitate to reach out now.
Anonymous
I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling like this :( There is something wrong, but not in you. I don't think you're worthless and wrong. i don't think so because I've had those feelings myself, for a long time, and I could overcome it. I've also seen them pulling down a lot of beautiful, talented, worthy, intelligent, skilled people, really, it could happen to anyone, and they have always the same characteristic: they're there completely regardless of the true worth of the person :( and they're so hard to discredit. Please, try to believe you deserve to find your way to get better and feel good about yourself, because I'm sure you deserve it, and that the emotional weight you carry is depriving the world of your real potential, that's sad and not fair, a lot of pain that I'm sure you don't deserve. It will be hard, to believe and to achieve, but you CAN feel good about yourself, I sincerely hope with all my heart that you will, one day. As soon as possible, although I know very well healing takes its time. Best, best wishes