Is it normal to feel like life would be better for everyone if you were dead?

Tim Van Rheenen, M.A., LMFT

I will work to help you get unstuck. Together we will apply methodologies that work to find freedom from trauma, sexually addictive behaviors, and relational problems.

Anonymous
Everyone does feel like that at least once in their life. It is normal but it's not okay. If you are feeling like that you should contact a suicide hotline or talk to someone you know and trust. Maybe see a doctor or talk to a family member or close friend. And I can assure you that everyone in your life wouldn't be better off without you. You are important and your life is important and you were put on this planet for a reason. It is normal to feel this way especially as a teenager and it's important to seek help.
sensitiveChestnut8807
I think this everyday and have done for 8 years, this is a very personal subject for me, I shouldn’t really be the one giving you advice but the best I can give you is to keep moving forwards. If you are in severe depression don’t turn to drugs or therapy turn towards family and friends if you have no friends then talk to someone on 116 123. It’s harsh for me to say that number as some people will become angry but you are still reading this and you know what one thing I have to tell you and you must always know. I might not know you but I love you for you. A famous quote I once read says “We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.” Chuck Palahniuk another one I read was by jk Rowling when I got her to sign my philosopher stone book it said “To the well-organised mind death is but the next great adventure but life will only be there for a short time so make the most of it.”