why am I tired all day but I am wide awake at night?

Halayma Khatun, M.A Theology(U.K, UAE), Diploma With Distinction in Counseling, Certification trauma abandonment

Compassionate, patient, experienced depression counselor. I use Psychodynamic counseling techniques. My counseling experience is +8 years, I counsel women.

Anonymous
Sometimes we might have a lot of thoughts occupying our mind, which can make it difficult to fall asleep at the end of the day when we are no longer doing our day-to-day activities that may otherwise distract us. Sleeping poorly or struggling to fall asleep can also lead us to feeling tired during the day, or the thoughts weighing on us may make us feel tired. It is important to remember that this is normal and is something that affects a lot of people. If you feel this way, it might help to write down or talk out the things that might be occupying your mind.