Social Anxiety Q&A

45 Questions
Last Answer

Social Anxiety FAQ - Questions & Answers

What does it mean when I feel uneasy in a public place?

Answers: 0 | 0

How can I stop being nervous around people at work?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: November 5th, 2018 | 0

I’m currently working as a summer camp counselor, and I still get int anxious before the start of a new week. I feel like all the other counselors are super close, but I’m on the outside of it?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: September 24th, 2018 | 0

Is it unhealthy to spend most of your time with your family, not with friends or people in the same age?

Answers: 0 | 0

What can I do at home? I think people are looking at me. I feel like I purposely make eye contact when my parents look at me my anxiety kicks in my breath gets affected? Is there any thing I can do to change how I react?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: April 4th, 2019 | 0

I feel so unloved and lonely? I have a lack of attention help please no one cares about me

Answers: 0 | 0

I get extremely nervous when I have to do things alone. I am even afraid to join book clubs, college courses or any other type of social activities without my friends or boyfriend. What should I do?

Answers: 0 | 0

I know my group will want me to speak to them, but how do I get the confidence and comfort to speak to them about anything?

Answers: 0 | 0

Why do I fear big crowds of people? People have said it’s claustrophobia. But I know that I’m not claustrophobic because it’s not being in a small space or being traps that scars me. What could it be?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: May 5th, 2020 | 0

How can I explain my social anxiety to others?

Answers: 6 | Last Answer: November 18th, 2019 | 0