I'm too short for a guy to date. What can I do?

Turkey

Caglagul Turhan, Msc

Art Therapist

I believe that being aware of who a person is, will help to make the life better. I help children, adolesences, adults and parents for understanding themselves

peacefulSky49
If your height bothers you, and you walk around feeling self-conscious and intimidated, people will respond to your self-consciousness and your feelings of inadequacy. If, on the other hand, you know that you're a good and attractive person and project that image to the world, people will respond to you in a different way. You have to be confident in who you are, that's what others see most... not how tall you are. So hang in there. You will find someone who loves you for who you are.
Anonymous
Value yourself. There is no such thing as too short to date. You might have been told that by someone but it is not indicative of you as a person. Focus on values, familiarities and connection rather than worrying about the physical so much as a deal breaker. You are who you are. Love yourself and you will soon find someone who loves you. For who you are, not what a number on a measuring tape says!!
kyralistens
Your physical components should never determine your compatibility. Find someone who disregards your physical characteristics, for they will fade, but personalities get sharper.
ilovehelping
There is never TOO much. You can never be TOO short or TOO tall, because there will always be someone who looks past what you consider your superficial flaws, and may even see them as a positive thing. In order to find the right guy, you need not do anything but be yourself. Sooner or later, he'll come running.
anotherfrenchtoastmafiaa
Nothing. You shouldn't be doing anything. Either he accepts you for your height or he doesn't. Either way, you're NOT obliged to change whatsoever.
Quirkyduck22
Your physical characteristics do not determine your prospects. You are more than your height. Celebrate and focus on the positive characteristics about yourself, and what makes you unique, The right person will come along and see you for who you are and will love and cherish you. Stay positive!
oneness1
The universe is so wast .Someone somewhere is seeking for us as we are , with the given height ,weight, good and bad qualities, not more not less.Every one is needed in this universe.Thank you for the question and now i have begun to love myself as I am .
BCWC
Firstly Be yourself and trust & believe to yourself. Then effect her with ur characteristic features.
Brandi4life
If your self worth is being measured by height then he is not the right guy. No matter the heights if the couple is meant to be everything will work out.
AuntieGinger
Tell that guy who won't date you that he's too tall for you. There's no such thing as too short. Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top (to quote Meghan Trainor)
Anonymous
You could never be to short for a guy to date! Your height doesn't define you! You're awesome! The guy you want to date shouldn't care how tall you are, height doesn't define you!
JodiHill
Have you thought of wearing high heels? If they suit your outfit nicely and it is easy for you to walk on them, you could try wearing them. With a little help, you'll be a little higher to your date.
Anonymous
If a guy is saying that you are not good enough for them solely based on the fact that they believe you are not tall enough for you, then they are not someone who you should worry about. You are perfect as you are. I am 5 foot and 1 inch, while I do consider myself short , I believe that some day I will find someone who loves me as I am. I believe this is the same case for you!
ThinkingSuze
No one is too short for a guy to date! You just got to find the right person. If a someone loves you, they don't care about your height :)
AngelicPenguin
You can't do anything about your height, its just the way you are. You just need to find someone right if thats your concern, someone who doesnt care about such things
WhoMadeHerCaptain
You are not to short for a guy to date. No matter how short you are there will still be people who think you are beautiful and are an amazing person.
Anonymous
well honestly, I am dating a guy who is short and I think we're of the same height, if I wear heels I am talker than him. Honestly to me his personality and his kind nature is all that mattered. He's not rich either, but he's a man in the making. Find someone who likes you for who you are intrinsically, not for physical appearance.
mintybunny
Why do you think you're too short for him? He may not even feel that way, and such a superficial trait shouldn't be important to him anyway. Meaning, he wouldn't be a good match if he thinks you are "too short".
beautiful5oul
For one, there is most certainly a guy out there on the flip side of your situation saying, "I am too tall for a girl to date". You are definitely not alone in worrying about how physical appearance may impact dating. Physical appearance is one of the biggest marketing tools used by society to define standards of dating and acceptance. What someone else who enjoys your company will see is not how tall you are or are not, but how great of a person you are.
Anonymous
That does not matter at all! You can still be beautiful and all that even if you are "too short". The topic "relations and love" are complex but it depends on personal favor.
Anonymous
You're definitely not too short. Try to find someone who will like you for who you are and won't focus very much on your height :)
Bombshellbunny
You're beautiful just the way you are and I do sometimes feel insecure about my appearance too but you should try talking to the guy. Outer appearance is not related to your inner self. So smile!
adoredIcicle46
Find another person. If one person doesn't love you, oh well. If the next and the next and the next on end doesn't like you move on. Find someone who loves you for who you are and doesn't care about your height.
SilentSerenityy
There's nothing you can do other than accept who you are. Guys usually love a short girl anyway so there's nothing to be ashamed of! Someone will love you as you are.
Anonymous
You can try to fi d someone who likes the short stature and I personally do :) ;) so don't worry about it.. You will find someone
Melody293
Any guy worth dating is going to appreciate you for you, despite your size. Personality matters far more than height, and a good guy will know that.
Anonymous
The right guy will come along that loves how short you are. You should celebrate your individuality and not change your self for anyone cause you are perfect just the way you are :)
Other
You're not too short. No one is phyiscally inadequate. There are millions of turn-ons and turn-offs in our world and there are people that will find you attractive.
CopperSkies
You shouldn't worry about being too short for somebody to date. If you and this guy actually want to make something happen between you, then you will try your hardest to make this work. If you still feel insecure about your height you could consider wearing heels or platform shoes, but you shouldn't feel like you have to unless you genuinely want to.
Supergirl94
Accept he has his own ideas of a person. You are never to short to date anyone, it is a personal preference and there will always be someone out there who loves short people :) And who will love you for being short