if I'm gay does God accept me?

Sara Radford, MA Clinical Counseling

Within the context of a supportive, collaborative relationship I help clients to explore themselves in a effort to create healing and lasting positive change.

Olweg
I'm atheist but I can assure you that your God loves and accept you exactly as you are. Being gay isn't a sin, it's not something that harm anybody... It's not something to be ashamed of. It just means that you can fall in love with people that have the same gender as you. There isn't anything wrong with love, right ? And sex isn't a bad thing neither, so don't worry. There is no reason for you to be rejected by your God. People who tell you otherwise are just interpreting the books as they want to, to fit their preconceived opinions...I guess the ones who have to make amend are the ones who reject and hate others just because they're different ^^".
MissMeghan
Oh hun.. Of course. Growing up in a very strict religious environment myself I know how judgemental it may be if you believe or are.. hmm, anything outside their realm of "right", If there is a God I believe they dont make mistakes, your beautiful and you were meant to be here, just as you are.. You have to do what feels right for you :) Whatever that may be, and surround yourself with loving people who support your lifestyle/descisions wherever you can find them! Your not alone, and your always welcome to check out the LGBTQ+ community here on 7 Cups! https://www.7cups.com/home/lgbtq/ (copy and paste)