Does God really love me if I am suicidal?

Answers
rainboweucalyptus
I believe that God's love for us is unconditional. There is nothing we could do that would make God not love us. That includes all of our feelings. That said, if you are feeling suicidal it would be a good idea to reach out for help. In the meantime, rest in the knowledge that you are loved no matter what you feel.
ElephantTiger1
January 3rd, 2018 8:21am
I am really sorry that you are struggling with suicide at the moment and I just wanted to let you know that I am always there for you if you ever want to PM me to talk about it. I struggle with this same question, but I have come to the conclusion that God loves everyone no matter what we do, God loves you even though your hurting, and in your hurt he loves you even more, he becomes closer to you and touches your heart more closely through your pain. I hope that this helps and the greatest of luck to you, God bless. :)
softSugar96
Yes! In fact, he loves you SOO much that he sent his Son to die for all of our messes in life. did you know that mental illness was even an issue in Jesus' time? Just because you believe in God doesn't make you less human. We still experience all emotions, including depression
Anonymous
God loved you alot more than you know and love yourself. We worry over what people think about us and how we are unworthy of God's love. But in reality God considers you his child and loves you just as much as he loves the next righteous person. With regards to you feeling suicidal, have you considered that there is more to this life and more to live for that to take ur life? We are only human and there is only so far our will power can take us. But God can take you right through to the end of any situation or challenge you are facing. But first you have to ask him for help. You do not need to be in a church or mosque to do so. You can do that right now where you are. He listens and answers prays. ASK HIM GENUINELY from your heart to heal you inside out. I am speaking from experience and I know he's more eager to help anyone that asks for help than we are eager to ask him for help. May God be with you.
KaptainKurt1
If you believe in the Lord, take comfort in the knowledge that He loves you no matter what. He does not hate or dislike any of His children, and He is most closest to those with broken hearts and damaged spirits. If you ever feel alone or that you shouldn't exist anymore, reach out to His children and they'll tell you exactly why you should keep on living. As for an answer for me, remember: the Lord rewards those who do good deeds in the name of love despite living in Hell
strawberryGrace24
To answer your question, I will be looking at it from my personal interpretation and understanding of the Christian Bible. That said I strongly believe in learning more about other peoples faiths and being respectful. Firstly the Bible says 'So God created human beings in his own image'. Secondly, it says that 'For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life' My understanding of this is that God can empathise with your feelings, even when you are feeling suicidal, he created humans with the ability to feel suicidal. He loves you in your totality, your experience of feeling suicidal does not make that love go away. In fact, it says 'that everyone who believes in him (God) will not perish but have eternal life.' In short, I do believe that God loves you no matter what. He is a God who does not want you to suffer, who wants you to have eternal life and has given you the free will to decide whether you believe in him or not. Remember, the bible says you were created in his image. You are not unlovable because of how you feel.
Arielle715
Absolutely!! God love everyone no matter what! Just give Him the chance to come into your life and your heart and you will see the healing He can do.
Anonymous
Yes he loves you. He is the one person who can't judge you. He knows your reasons ,he knows why you have those thoughts and he understands. Everyone else can stop loving you, but God will never do that to you.
nicolesupport
God puts obstacles in your way for you to overcome. you, yourself, you have to learn to know that things get better over time and that it’s not going to last forever.