Does God really love me if I am suicidal?

3 Answers.
ElephantTiger1
January 3rd, 2018 8:21am

I am really sorry that you are struggling with suicide at the moment and I just wanted to let you know that I am always there for you if you ever want to PM me to talk about it. I struggle with this same question, but I have come to the conclusion that God loves everyone no matter what we do, God loves you even though your hurting, and in your hurt he loves you even more, he becomes closer to you and touches your heart more closely through your pain. I hope that this helps and the greatest of luck to you, God bless. :)

Take our free test to better understand yourself and Spirituality

Take this emotional wellness test! Less than 2 minutes.
Anonymous
January 22nd, 2018 11:47am

Looking for answers on the internet...we've all been there. I just want you to know you don't have to figure this out on your own. I know this might not be something you want to discuss with your friends or family, but if you join this site you can get free, anonymous support from trained listeners and a huge support community. Nobody is here to judge.

rainboweucalyptus

I believe that God's love for us is unconditional. There is nothing we could do that would make God not love us. That includes all of our feelings. That said, if you are feeling suicidal it would be a good idea to reach out for help. In the meantime, rest in the knowledge that you are loved no matter what you feel.

softSugar96

Yes! In fact, he loves you SOO much that he sent his Son to die for all of our messes in life. did you know that mental illness was even an issue in Jesus' time? Just because you believe in God doesn't make you less human. We still experience all emotions, including depression