I feel insecure every time the others are more likely to get good marks than me. How can I get rid of this jealous feeling?

Ken Thom, LPC

I believe that emotional dys-regulation is the underlying cause of all mental health challenges. I help people regulate their emotions and then begin their healing journey

JumpyGoiaba
Feeling like everyone else is doing better than you can really drag you down. The best way to overcome that sense of disability and jealousy is to work as hard as you can, knowing it was the best you could have done. If you got better marks without your own effort, it wouldn't feel right, not to mention it would be unfair. Try to focus on improving yourself instead of overthinking about the success other people get. It might seem really hard, but it's really the only way. In case you need any help, feel free to message me :)
Anonymous
It’s common to feel insecure when others are getting good or better marks. I have felt this way myself and it is never nice to feel insecure. I found personally that the best way to overcome jealousy is to work to feel better about myself and be proud of the work that I have done regardless of what grade I get. It has also helped to be inspired by the people that do better to learn more from them. If you focus on what you did well and find a way to be proud of yourself it may help the feelings subside.