I just feel so worthless and I can't motivate myself to do school work or anything fun and I can't even make myself get out of bed. What do I do?

Lindsay Simon, LMFT

I work from a holistic perspective to help my clients heal from various mental, emotional, and relationship problems. My style is direct,honest, supportive, and nonjudgmental.

Junipero1
From the start, you should try to think in what you wanna be and focus on it. Then you can try to enter any club of something that you like to do and that way you can know new people. If you can't get out of bed try to think on what you get if you work hard!
Anonymous
Make some motivation and goal of your life which will gonna help you un achieving all this and start by a morning walk this is the best motivation and gives you energy for whole day
Elijah1818
You simply must make contact with other people. Call a friend or find a group of people with similar issues (search "support groups" on the Internet) and meet with them on a regular basis. The only way forward when you are stuck in the doldrums is to make contact with other people.
kgweicat103335
First of all, it is okay to feel hard to get out of bed. You don't need to be motivated all the time and it is definitely okay to take time taking care of yourself. Why do you feel worthless? Do you feel like you have not done anything? Try to list what you have done, no matter how insignificant you think it is. Then you will realize you have done some great work. Just remember, not doing anything is not the same as doing nothing. If you think schoolwork is too heavy for you, try to break them down to really, really small tasks (for example, doing one math problem, read a page of book), and ask yourself to at least do one of them each day. In this way it will be easier, and you will be able to realize you have gotten something down every day and hopefully feel less worthless.
SoulfulTalker
These seem like symptoms of Depression to me. Often we lack to see the motivation in doing things when going through a struggling phase in life. Going out and talking to someone comforting or being out in nature often helps. Also think of activities that could get you excited may be something creative or a hobby that you have wanted to pursue for long. Reducing your screen time to minimum can be a massive boost too and most importantly if you feel like resting just rest well. May be that is what your body needs right now. Much love to you. Hope you feel better soon.