I want to learn a new language but it is boring. I don’t want to learn online. But learning in real life is expensive. I don’t feel like doing it. And I’m worried. What do I do?

Courtney Cline, MS in Psychology and MS in criminal Justice

I have 12 years exeperience in working with clients suffering from depression and substance abuse. I have worked with children and adults and believe in a holistic view.

Anonymous
You said that you don't want to study it online or in real life. I'm afraid you have no other choice then. The problem here is you. You have to make learning this language fun. For example, buy children books, watch movies in the language(with English subtitles), find a local community for said language, listen to children song, use apps, watch youtube videos, among others. You would have to do your part. You can't just say it's boring, make it fun. Find ways to make this language fun. If, however, you are still not interested in this language, then you would have no other choice than dropping said language.