Teens and Parents Q&A

Talk to an expert therapist
Talk to a Therapist
20 Questions
Last Answer

Teens and Parents FAQ - Questions & Answers

Masturbation with my sister underwear. I want to get some help-please help?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: October 14th, 2019 | 5

My parents don't listen to my emotions and venting. How do I make it so they stop saying “its not that bad” or something else avoiding how I feel?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: March 1st, 2020 | 1

My sister is constantly fighting with my parents. It really stresses me out. What should I do?

Answers: 0 | 0

Me and my mother are are always in disagreement. How can I manage to find the middle ground with her?

Answers: 0 | 0

I accidentally told my father that I hate him because I was overridden with emotion. Now both my parents refuse to speak to me. What do I do?

Answers: 0 | 0

My dad yells at me if he thinks that I am not agreeing with him about the smallest issues (even the fact that I don’t like ice and he does) -what should I do?

Answers: 0 | 0

A fight happened between me and a family member. Why should my parents care? Am I not allowed to make my own decision using my older brothers guidance

Answers: 0 | 0

My brother has flashes of rage that scares me. I’m scared for him, and a little scared of him. I always feel like it’s my fault when this happens. What do I do?

Answers: 0 | 0

My brother has ADHD and I think I do to. But the way my parents talk to me infers that I don't have it and that I need to be the perfect child. What now?

Answers: 0 | 0

Why does my mum treat me differently?

Answers: 0 | 0