what can i do to get healthy?

Australia

Lauren Brody, Bachelor in Psychological Science, Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychology

I work in supporting individuals in reclaiming their lives from overwhelming thoughts and emotions and help them to take control

Victoetortilla
One of my college health professors told me to eliminate 250 calories from my daily calorie intake and to do some sort of cardio for 20 minutes 5 days a week if I want to lose weight. The weight will drop off in a healthy way and stay off if you continue this routine. Diets typically don't work because we are depriving ourselves of the things we want. Slow and steady wins the race. Eat right and get moving. Your body will thank you.
Willofheart
Keep your unhealthy habits in check.. Adopt a healthier lifestyle.. Surround yourself with inspiring and supportive people and track your progress)
SeekApotheosis50
Baby steps! Start by introducing one small habit that you can envision yourself doing for the rest of your life. Is it going to bed earlier? Reducing alcohol intake? Taking a short walk? Taking a break from electronic devices? Drinking more water? Pick one easy thing and make it easy to stick to. Ensure your success to encourage yourself to keep going!