Suicide Prevention Lines
Suicide hotlines are a great resource to allow us to make sure that members and guests get support if they are feeling suicidal. However please use these hotlines with caution. At 7cups we cannot guarantee that all hotlines provided here are up to date or still operating. If you are giving these hotlines to a member or guest who is suicidal, please make them aware of this. Click into each country to find relevant hotlines or type the country in the search box adding 'suicide prevention lines' to the end (eg Italy suicide prevention lines)
Pages in this category
2 - Argentina Suicide Prevention Resources
3 - Australia Suicide Prevention Resources
4 - Austria Suicide Prevention Resources
5 - Bahamas Suicide Prevention Resources
6 - Bahrain Suicide Prevention Resources
7 - Bangladesh Suicide Prevention Resources
8 - Barbados Suicide Prevention Resources
9 - Belgium Suicide Prevention Resources
10 - Bosnia-Herzegovina Suicide Prevention Resources
- 7 Cups - Everything You Need to Know!
- 7 Cups Wiki Info & Best Practices!
- Admin + Community Connection Zone
- Community Guidelines, Best Practices & Internet Safety
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM)
- Foster Care Support & Resources
- Hotlines & Crisis Resources
- Changes to Hotlines and Crisis Resources
- Crisis Lines (non-suicide related)
- Suicide Prevention Lines
- LGBTQ+/MOGII Support
- Listener and Member Chatroom Rules & Best Practices
- New Member Orientation!
- Pathways & Privileges
- Subcommunity Building Roadmap
- Text Communication Techniques
- Trauma Support 3
My Recent Pages
- Sorry no recent page found.