Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Message to @FallenStarss

sophiasanae March 4th, 2022

Hello @FallenStarss! Congratulations on aging up! Unfortunately as an adult member we can no longer have you as a discussion host for TOZ as access is restricted to be for teen members, teen listeners, and adult teen listeners. You are an incredible discussion host and we would love to have you back if you ever decide to become an ATL! Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication to TOZ. I really appreciate everything you did for us and we will all miss you so much! Take care!

FallenStarss March 4th, 2022

@sophiasanae

aww thanks so much, Sophia, I really grateful for having the opportunity of getting to know you and to host discussions. it has been the highlight of my cups experience and brought me so much joy. I miss you all so much. I do hope to be back one day as an atl. I am sorry that I didn't give you a heads up, I thought that I had till the end of the month<3 thank you for everything<3 you are truly awesome<3 wishing you and everyone else on the team the bestest<3

sophiasanae OP March 4th, 2022

@FallenStarss

Aww I'm so glad to hear that you had a great experience! I wish you the best of luck with you ATL journey (and listening journey in general). Since you won't be able to access the TOZ forums to find the application again, you can find it HERE if you ever need to reapply. And don't worry about not giving me a heads-up, I know that aging up usually comes before your actual birthday and can be a bit of a surprise!