Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Best thing happened today

TareqRafiqul November 19th, 2023

Hello good people,

I wish you are having a great day. I am creating this thread to know about your best thing that happened to you today and a reason to feel happy today.

I am starting with myself. Today I predicted a good news to a colleague about his career and that became true in the afternoon which made all of us very happy. It was like a celebration in our office. I am sure I will keep this memory many years in my heart.

So tell me about your happy memories of today. Let's share our joy!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 19th, 2023

@TareqRafiqul

Aww sounds really awesome. Super happy for them! 

Something good in today, mhmmmm, I socialized after while today, went nice, of course the yum food made it all extra breeezy. Thankful for that!😊

TareqRafiqul OP November 19th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for sharing ☺️

toughTiger6481 November 19th, 2023

Thank you for the reminder ... I need to be happy with the little things 

best thing that happened today.... i spoke up and told someone how i REALLY felt about something.

Instead of it going badly they listened did not really respond other then it was not suppose to be taken that way .... i realize i often let small annoyances go not speak up yet in silence they grow ..... 

it did not change much.... but somehow felt lighter. 

TareqRafiqul OP November 20th, 2023

@toughTiger6481

You did the right thing. Sometimes we need to speak up and let our feelings out.

philosophicalBunny9283 November 20th, 2023

@TareqRafiqul saved this little dude today x 20231119-133640_1700444258.jpg

AnnaBanana06 November 20th, 2023

@philosophicalBunny9283 this creature will forever be grateful

@philosophicalBunny9283

Did anyone tell you that you became a hero the earth needed today?

Love you man!!

@TareqRafiqul this is what I do onthe daily. Go out and look for dodgy animals. I have my own flock. I have saved loads. Someone  has to do it x

@philosophicalBunny9283 Who said a hero need cape, all you need is your cozy jacket...

@AnnaBanana06 my fav most amazing moment was when I was feeding the birds and I had about 4 on my arm. One of them looked a bit weak but was fighting to stay on my arm. She took on all 4 pigeons for her place. I picked her up and she didn't fight to escape. I put her in the carrier she seemed settled. Took her to rehabber and my tehabber rang me layer on she said that we had already got this bird before. We caught her a few weeks earlier , caught her, treated her, released her. She got ill again and come back to find me and ask for help! I thought it was weird how she wasn't struggling to escape like she k ew the drill. It was amazing. I named her iris and she's adorable x

@philosophicalBunny9283 Perhaps, Iris (what a beautiful name) could feel the warmth of people like you. As what you said she know the drill and bit comfortable around people with TLC.  It’s one of noble deeds thats natural and fulfilling. Simple gesture but We dont know We needed...

@TareqRafiqul That so nice of you and for all of you celebrated someone... kindness cost nothing, seems like Good workplace where people has positivity...

@AnnaBanana06

Thank you 💕

The workplace was kind of hectic when I joined here. Then we decided to change the environment and now we have it.

@TareqRafiqul Thats Lovely, seems the nicest people in one nice place ❤️👏👏👏

communicativePond1728 November 20th, 2023

@TareqRafiqul

Hmmm.

Maybe the good thing that happened to me today is my birthday 🎂 🥳

And that is reason to be happy because I made it!

And also I recieved many good free things from local businesses such breakfast, a specialty coffee, handmade bakery cinnamon bun, spaghetti 🍝 and meatballs 😍 and there is a free slice of cake from a place nearby if I want!

If not I always have healthier versions thanks to a certain someone who sent me some delicious, fat free images...

photo-1545696563-af8f6ec2295a_1700445588.jpeg

@communicativePond1728e575afde-1a9e-4f8d-83f2-3f83abdf17bc_1700446455.jpeg

@communicativePond1728

🥳 Happy Birthday 🥳

ComfyDitto November 20th, 2023

@TareqRafiqul

I got a strawberry-banana smoothie. <3

@ComfyDitto

I love smoothie. Next time remember to share with me ☺️