Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Adult AMA: Content Development and Marketing

kindLemonade September 12th, 2021

Hello everyone,

Please join me in Adult AMA (Ask me anything) session for Content Development and Marketing (CDM) program:

📌 Who: Adults Members and Listeners are welcome to attend the session.
📌 When: Saturday, September 11th 2021, 9:15 PM ET, check your time conversion here
📌 Where: 7 Cups Academy Room

The session is also open to current trainees.

Animated GIF

🖊 Info, requirements, and application for CDM Program
🖊 Do you have questions but the above schedule does not work for you? Feel free to respond below with any questions you may have, and I will be happy to assist you.
@ouiCherie @
SoulfullyAButterfly
kindLemonade OP September 12th, 2021
11th September - AMA CDM Recap

- If you need support during this time, please visit the other support rooms, or connect with a listener in a 1-on-1 chat here: https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/
- For emergency help, please find Support 24/7 room here: https://www.7cups.com/member/connect/conversation.php?c=lWpldX2VmZ6dlLCYiVrEmw!!
- Welcome to everyone entering, this is an AMA session on CDM (Content Development and Marketing program). AMA means Ask me anything. You can find more information about this course here: https://www.7cups.com/forum/SiteUpdates_100/SoulfullyAButterflysContentGarden_2136/7CupsAcademyContentDevelopmentandMarketingCDMProgram_236685/1/

1. What is this room for?
7 Cups Academy is a pop-up room that only opens when there are sessions happening. AMA CDM stands for "Ask Me Anything Content Development Marketing". It's a session hosted by CDM's mentors with the purpose of answering any queries that you have about CDM.

2. What is this session about?
- This session is to answer any inquiries related to the CDM program. CDM is Content development and marketing program. It's one of the free 7cups academy courses.
- CDM (content development marketing) is a free 7cups program that encourages you to learn how to write your own mental health/well-being articles on the topic of choices.
- If you are interested in learning how to raise mental health awareness via social media, the CDM program is perfect for you!

3. Program Goals & Description:

CDM program focuses on teaching writing tips and social media content creation practices to help generate and shape valued content to be used to aid mental health awareness and support, both at 7 Cups and for any personal projects/opportunities interested trainees may participate in. The program utilizes practical tasks and assignments to combine learned and personal strengths-based skills and lead to experience and contribution within the 7 Cups community.

Learning Goals: The program will aid your understanding of best writing practices essential to creating content that relates to and contributes to awareness and support of topics that fall in the mental health industry. It will not only enhance your communication and writing skills but provide a chance to research and generate ideas as well as get to publish finalized articles and content at 7 Cups. Moreover, it will allow you to understand an aspect of SEO-based writing applications as well as effective social media marketing strategies that help boost and enhance the valued content you will produce.

ouiCherie September 12th, 2021

@kindLemonade

Awesome Lemo! Love it to bits 💜 Thank you 🤗