Rhyming Words - 2 words AKA "Rhyme Time"
Hi, everyone, some folks would like to play a rhyming words game and to make it easier on folks I am making this thread so folks know which game we are playing.
How this one works you put down 2 rhyming words and then the next word begins with the last letter of the earlier word.
Examples that I am pulling from the other game:
Super Duper
Raunchy Romeo
Beginning starting word:
Dancing Doll
@1Marg1 @amiablePeace77 @AmusingJet302 @BeyondTheInvisible @Brokenhearted @carefreeheart57 @CaringPanda45 @convivialBlueberry6200 @DanaMH DaveMcGrath @empathicForest15 @exuberantAvocado5095 @FlowerLily23 @funkygirl @GuardianAngel77 @GusteeMoon123 @GustyOne4U @Help0ver5OAnxietyorManicBiPolar @inventivehouse2965 @January1963 @JolivetteListens @Lauren63 Lolowise475 @mistymagic @MusicCandy @mutter3 @Nova101 @OffMyTrack @pamharley003 @passionateWheel1397 @PaytonGlover @purplehairedone @quietSail6485 @richyShiny39 @Roger57 @ScarletLand3247 @Shycat542 @sincereHemlock2665 @SmileAtWill @SoulfullyAButterfly @soulsings @Tom444 @Tyedyedbutterfly wittyNest2941 @worthystruggle @Zengrl
Calm Palm
Spontaneous contagious...(and I mean laghter and humour...)
@WhiteButerflee 😊👍 @Lazykatz
@juliak1968
❤...
@WhiteButerflee
Indeed impede
@juliak1968
Friend mend.
.
@WhiteButerflee
Freind Depend
@WhiteButerflee
From @Lazykatz to you
"If you do manage to contact him can you pass on a message to him....tell him I miss talking to him and have been trying to contact him"
@juliak1968
I have seen this message Day right when she wrote it...
@WhitteButterflee
😎 👍
Simple Dimple
Wrong song
Curse hearse...
Disperse Rehearse
Sea bee...
Fire Pyre
Phone tone