Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your favorite outdoor hobby?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie June 23rd, 2019

9
User Profile: Floret
Floret August 1st, 2019

walking too, like taking pictures, camping, used to geocache; still want to do guided water tours, and tube float

User Profile: viviansalazar
viviansalazar July 8th, 2020

Tennis! I live for playing tennis. I've been playing since I was 7 years old and just love the way my body comes into play when hitting the ball. I love putting my developed skills in to action when I play competitively for my high school. (:

User Profile: Nramnz
Nramnz August 6th, 2020

Walking, Hiking, cycling, camping, Breathing in the fresh air, fishing, Picking out fruits or growth from the ground. Eventhough I don't really get to do all these cause I live in the City, in a desert region and theres not many natural landscape where you can visit which is very sad- so the main thing that I can do is camping in the desert or have a roadtrip to the mountains. But theres barely any greenery

User Profile: brightbubbles88
brightbubbles88 August 8th, 2020

@Tazzie i love hiking trails i've never been on before - and just exploring and taking in the sun and views

User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 August 8th, 2020

I have many, Hiking and swimming are the top ones.