Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Analysis Paralysis

User Profile: anonyTurtle1511
anonyTurtle1511 2 days ago

I have not functioned well this last month. I went off my meds because of some concerning blood work. I wish I hadn't have done that.Now Im back on them and I have one week to move out of my apartment. I have procrastinated boxing up my things. I am low key freaking out. My mom had a health scare in the midst of that so Ive just felt way overwhelmed and honestly it seems like 60 days just flew by.

1
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree 2 days ago

@anonyTurtle1511

It sounds like you are accepting what's happening around you right now. 

But we need you to strive on. Try to remain focused and meet this challenge. 

It's a rough situation your in and we here wish you luck. 

Thanks for sharing with us! We are here for you..🌲