Not in crisis - I'm Struggling, But I Will Keep Holding On 29-07-2026 1:18am
Honestly… life has become too much these days. It feels like no matter what I do, nothing gets better. Too much stress, too much overthinking, too much pretending to be okay when I’m not.
Sometimes I feel like just giving up. Ending everything. Not because I want to d ie… but because I’m tired. Tired of feeling this way every single day. I just want peace. I just want a break from this pain.
But I won’t do that. Not because I’m strong or brave. But because I believe in God. My religion has taught me that suicide is wrong it’s not the way. This life is a test, and even if I’m suffering, I still have to face it. I still have to keep going.
I’m not fine. I’m not happy. But I’m alive.
And even if nobody understands what I’m going through, I know there are others like me who are silently hurting too.
So if you’re reading this and feeling broken just know you’re not alone. I’m also fighting silently.
@NoobLife
🥺
💜💕
Fighting silently.
That takes courage!
It is tiring.
It is hard and repetitive to feel not ok, to pretend, but then something just makes us feel better and we go again, one quiet step at a time, sending you love 💜💕
We're here for you, and we love you <3 *hugs*
@NoobLife Keep punching!!