Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can't cope anymore with the unemployment

I had to leave my last job due to some family medical emergency and now after it sorted , I have been looking for Opportunities for last several months but no luck. Rejection can be understandable but getting ghosted from the recruiter is what breaking me .... I really don't get why people post jobs and then when we apply then they don't even bother to respond, even after follow up. I hardly have financial support to survive for 10-15 days maxxx ... After that not sure what I will do.

3
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 8th

@BeingExceptional

I'm sorry you are not even getting answers 

That's the hardest thing!

Especially when you are trying your best!

I'm genuinely hoping something changes for you and fast 🧡

i-love-you-love-you.gif

User Profile: rosewaterreads
rosewaterreads March 20th

Are you doing okay? Dose your government offer financial support

1 reply
User Profile: BeingExceptional
BeingExceptional OP March 28th

No

load more