Extremely frustrated with my partners job making her work well past the time she should
I am so incredibly frustrated right now and I need a place to vent and get that frustration out.
My partner works as an engineer and recently got a new job as of 2 months ago. She’s supposed to work 8:30am - 4:30pm. But they’re piling massive loads of responsibilities on her and projects to be completed when she’s still actually only in her probationary period of 3 months. She’s doing the level and amount of work the managers and superiors do. Sometimes she stays hours past that end time. Sometimes she takes online meetings late into the night. Sometimes she responds to emails in bed. And she knows this isn’t fair or right. Management sucks and she admits that. She’s seeing no extra pay for this either. It’s a salary job. It’s affecting our time together and creating hostility. I’m sitting here typing this waiting for her to finish doing her work so we can go to the concert we’ve had planned for months. It’s looking like we may miss it. I’m so angry I could cry.
I guess I’m not looking for advice because there’s nothing to be done but I just needed to let off steam
@herebyhalo
I'm glad you could let steam off here 💛
I can understand your frustration and your gf needs to effectively not let herself be taken advantage of , it's expecting too much.
Did you get to the concert in the end?
