Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Wanting to explore ideas

User Profile: lilycute
lilycute September 29th

I am 15 years old. I really want to explore new ideas but i really don't know where to Start . I watch so many videos but I never start those . I want to learn new skill but I donot know which skill should I need to learn now

4
User Profile: Voodvins
Voodvins September 29th

@lilycute

At your age, that’s an understandable and completely normal desire. But if you try to do everything at once, you might just burn out. That’s why I think you should pick just one thing. Two things at most. And really dive into them. After a while, take a break, and so on. That will be more useful and give you a stronger foundation. So hang in there and stay on this path—you’re doing great!

“You don’t need to learn everything at once. Start with one skill that interests you, practice it regularly, and give yourself time to improve. The most important thing is to stop only watching videos and actually start doing it.”

“You don’t need to learn everything at once. Start with one skill that interests you, practice it regularly, and give yourself time to improve. The most important thing is to stop only watching videos and actually start doing it.”

User Profile: RussWords5396
RussWords5396 2 days ago

Have you heard of ai trading but you’re too young to try it