Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Art people, where are you

User Profile: Spoopynoob
Spoopynoob February 5th, 2019

I'm 25 y.o. writer and screenwriter who tries to build a small community of like-minded people. Arts are not developing in my country (as well as physiotherapy) and it's too hard to stay positive. I'd love to have a look at your art and support your business. I have a blog that keeps me sane but bc of depression and bipolar (that would never be even diagnosed and treated properly) it's hard for me to live in that new place I've moved in. I tried to die four times in 6 months. I hoped to have 2019 clean but it's goes downhill again.

Some tags to put on me: indigenous, INTJ, LGBTQA+, A.R.M.Y

1
User Profile: Robin7cups
Robin7cups February 5th, 2019

@Spoopynoob I LOVE ART AND POETRY TOO. (I try to draw and write poetries) huge admirer of Van Gogh, INFP I'm 16 though.