Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I just want someone to tell me I’ll be okay.

User Profile: Gh0sstt
Gh0sstt June 7th, 2024

🌧️☂️💧

51
User Profile: neverenoughgirl
neverenoughgirl July 11th, 2024

Hey u will be okay. Ik it's tough but lose hope. Don't give up. Look how far u have reached. Pls don't give. It will all get better I promise. Love you ❤️

User Profile: niceOrange4578
niceOrange4578 July 12th, 2024

@Gh0sstt I am feeling the same way and I don't know how to feel okay , I know people say that your should be okay everything will change but at this minute everything looks like it has paused it's attacking me it's going to choke me I will never be successful 

User Profile: celestialwizard
celestialwizard July 13th, 2024

You will absolutely be okay. It might take a while, and you might not realize it while you’re getting there, but someday things will get better. They always do. I don’t know what you’re going through at the moment, but whatever it may be, you are more than capable of getting through it and coming out okay on the other side.

User Profile: Scaredofketchup
Scaredofketchup July 13th, 2024

@Gh0sstt buddy certainly u can Dw;)

User Profile: Seniatheedoll
Seniatheedoll July 14th, 2024

Everything will be okay, I promise ð©·ð©·ð©·

User Profile: tannisa
tannisa July 14th, 2024

You will be okay. And maybe after that it’s gonna be hard but then again you will be fine. 🫂🩵

User Profile: CoolMeCool
CoolMeCool July 16th, 2024

@Gh0sstt

you will be okay, things are tough now, but you will get through it. This is just temporary, this too shall pass 

User Profile: Yixuan6
Yixuan6 July 17th, 2024

@Gh0sstt I am sorry that you are feeling bad right now. I wanted to say: "You will be just fine". Would you like to tell any of us listeners what happened to make you feel better?

User Profile: Maslow
Maslow July 17th, 2024

@Gh0ssttYou will be okay

User Profile: wonderfulHoliday6588
wonderfulHoliday6588 August 4th, 2024

@Gh0sstt

you will  be okay