Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I’m lonely

User Profile: philosophicalLake5498
philosophicalLake5498 September 28th

I’m sad again 😭 My brother has gone back to boarding school, and I feel so lonely asf. My mom isn’t around either, she’s abroad, and honestly it just feels really empty here.

5
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 28th

@philosophicalLake5498

I'm sorry to hear your lonely 🙁 

Hopefully you can meet others here on this website..🌲

User Profile: philosophicalLake5498
philosophicalLake5498 OP September 28th

Thank you

How are u doing?

User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 28th

@philosophicalLake5498 

I'm doing great 👍 Thank you so much! I'm going to a Mark Chestnutt concert soon! I hope things improve in your life..🌲

User Profile: philosophicalLake5498
philosophicalLake5498 OP September 28th

Oh that’s nice

Thanks for wishing me well

User Profile: philosophicalLake5498
philosophicalLake5498 OP September 28th

Thank you so much

You’re an amazing person

load more
load more
load more