Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm on the verge of giving up.. im so tired.. I'm burnt out.. i just want to disappear and rest..

4
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree June 1st

@rationalThinker1518

I hope everything works out, you can't give up now it's not time yet.

I'm glad your reaching out and trying to take care of your needs!

Don't do this alone, make it a team effort by finding people to support you🌟

User Profile: Jaynguzo
Jaynguzo June 2nd

I clearly understand how you feel right now and I'm really sorry that you feel this way. Don't give up please. You still have your whole life ahead of you and if you look around you, you will see, maybe few reasons to be thankful for. Keep your faith alive. Hang in there. You will be fine. 🤗❤️

User Profile: raphael86
raphael86 June 3rd

@rationalThinker1518 Hey 💙 I'm sorry you're going through this

Please don't give up 💙 this too shall pass, someday

We're all here for you in the meantime 💙 I hope things get a little easier from here on out

User Profile: ThatDoraemon
ThatDoraemon June 6th

Someone in this world would die to save you, live to figure out who it is. There is someone for sure And that's a fact. Hope you find happiness and peace in living