Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self-Love: What is something you would like to gift yourself?

User Profile: adoredHug70
adoredHug70 October 18th, 2017

Often, we spend money and our thoughts shopping for gifts for others, but what is the gift you would like to gift yourself?

Me: A paid vacation with my family in a beautiful place

635
User Profile: Mizzlingsteadily
Mizzlingsteadily July 29th, 2018

If there is something I want to give myself than that is the first priority i will give to myself in every situation.

User Profile: Mellywrites
Mellywrites July 29th, 2018

I would love to gift myself the honeymoon my husband and I didn't get. We both are in dire need of some time away.

User Profile: Lanolin
Lanolin July 29th, 2018

I would like to give myself alone time :)

User Profile: wittyYard5019
wittyYard5019 July 29th, 2018

Peace and someone to love me ❤️

User Profile: besilsoul96
besilsoul96 July 29th, 2018

@adoredHug70 What I really want to give myself is the creativity to do the thinngs that i want to do.
But most importantly , what I want the most is to find the love of a girl that the same principles that i have.

Because I'm the type of guy that gives value to love, respect loyalty.

Ironically I'm the one that brings couple thogether but I'm also the guy that has never ever had a Girlfriend

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 July 29th, 2018

A warm embrace@adoredHug70

User Profile: musiclover123899
musiclover123899 July 29th, 2018

Probably an instrument or a good paint set, cos music and art are channels for me to express my inner world without having to use words to explain my mood.

User Profile: incognitoknight0101
incognitoknight0101 July 29th, 2018

Time

User Profile: Hope1342
Hope1342 July 29th, 2018

A box of chocolate, a good movie, and a few hours to really relax

User Profile: understandingLake1750
understandingLake1750 July 29th, 2018

A vacation to a place I've never been, or visit Barcelona again.