Self-Love: What is something you would like to gift yourself?
Often, we spend money and our thoughts shopping for gifts for others, but what is the gift you would like to gift yourself?
Me: A paid vacation with my family in a beautiful place
Inner peace. I want that more than anything I don't already have.
Spending time with those that care about you.
There are two things I would like. The first is a friend. The second is a bed.
Books, CDs, and independence
I would pour out courage. I need as much as I can get.
My first tattoo
A hug or financial stability.
Gift of continuing to stay healthy even when things take a turn.
I'd like to gift myself just the gift of automatic self-love.
PRE-POTENTIAL TRIGGER WARNING: I care about you all, and I don't want you to become triggered by this! <3
------------------------
It's been since I can remember I 'hated' myself. I grew up with horrible confidence being bullied since kindergarten. Going through Eating Disorder. Going through identifying my-gender-related body image issues. If that makes sense? Not high enough to be body dysmorphia, but I saw it quickly heading there. But I stopped myself. I needed to remember that I don't want to be back on the old path I was on. Destroying my body for a body I knew I would never get; in turn, I had to accept what my body was. Go through the process of gaining back the weight I lost. Seeing myself in the mirror, seeing that fat come back on my face. My back, legs, arms, face, just on me. I couldn't stand it. But as time went on, I got used to seeing my body changing the way it was, becoming more healthier, looking more like a glow, not a pale cold body like before. But now, I have gained an amazing amount of confidence in such short time. It was not at all an overnight thing, but just, at one point, it clicked. I told myself, it's basically a life or death choice. If I continued to succumb to my mental illness and cling to it, I would end up nowhere, or not here anymore. But if I lived, I could do so much. And that is where I find myself here, at 7 Cups. I'm helping others as I help myself. It's a wonderful fit here at 7 Cups. I love it. I love meeting all the unique people. As much as it breaks my heart with the situations people are in, it's also empowering, because they want change. They know there is good, they just need to find it. That there is hope. 
Secondly, I know this wasn't part of the question, but I'd like to gift the world with kindness and courage, as there's so many people out there struggling, who sometimes just simply need a hug. Someone to ask them, "Hey? What's going on?" Someone who cares. And with all the recent shootings, violence, hate, crime, you name it, it's become a crisis. There's not to many people out there who care about others but themselves. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but I am trying to say sometimes it's good for a change to start thinking about others. Showing the world, or even 1 person you do have a kind heart. Many people do, just some, they ignore it, or decide to chose mind over heart. I am accepting of any people, though. 
@adoredHug70
A big bowl of noodles from Noodles & Co