Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self-Love: What is something you would like to gift yourself?

User Profile: adoredHug70
adoredHug70 October 18th, 2017

Often, we spend money and our thoughts shopping for gifts for others, but what is the gift you would like to gift yourself?

Me: A paid vacation with my family in a beautiful place

635
July 30th, 2018

Happiness. Poor me , has been depressed for years now , so i want me to get some happiness

User Profile: tiredofthefight
tiredofthefight July 30th, 2018

Forgiveness. Confidence.

User Profile: lovelyWords13
lovelyWords13 July 30th, 2018

Self love : to me is taking care of my wellbeing and learning something like mindfulness as its calming and i am working on myself . I also like gym classes as its a feel good factor .. self love is self care :)

User Profile: Kiwifella
Kiwifella July 30th, 2018

New Teeth

2 replies
User Profile: MoonSageGoddess
MoonSageGoddess August 3rd, 2018

@Kiwifella I understand totally. I needed dentures at age 32.

1 reply
User Profile: Kiwifella
Kiwifella August 3rd, 2018

@MoonSageGoddess

I hope to get my uppers soon...so will be able to smile more I guess haha

load more
load more
User Profile: lildakotalee
lildakotalee July 30th, 2018

I gift myself clothes.

User Profile: OlivierJN
OlivierJN July 30th, 2018

Some time on 7 cups of course! smiley

User Profile: wildOnee
wildOnee July 30th, 2018

A new pen tablet so I get finally learn how to digital paint

1 reply
User Profile: Alto96
Alto96 July 30th, 2018

@wildOnee try Wacom. They're cool. Google it.

load more
User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 July 30th, 2018

My dream house.

User Profile: BeingBing
BeingBing July 30th, 2018

I would gift myself peace. I need that.

User Profile: amusingSail1869
amusingSail1869 July 30th, 2018

A wonderful personal library in my home. It would have all my favorite books & genres as well as a cozy area to sit & read in peace & have my coffee. There would be a back door in the library that leads into the garden in patio where I can read outside as well. 🙂