Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self-Love: What is something you would like to gift yourself?

User Profile: adoredHug70
adoredHug70 October 18th, 2017

Often, we spend money and our thoughts shopping for gifts for others, but what is the gift you would like to gift yourself?

Me: A paid vacation with my family in a beautiful place

635
User Profile: MarcelK
MarcelK July 31st, 2018

Huge hug.

User Profile: KurtDonald
KurtDonald July 31st, 2018

confidence

User Profile: contentedKiwi51
contentedKiwi51 July 31st, 2018

Reading a book with lots of lit candles and soft music to set a good mood :)

User Profile: DepressionizREAL
DepressionizREAL July 31st, 2018

Happiness, a since of worth, a feeling of being needed wanted, enjoyed, loved, and accepted by those that are "close" to me....

User Profile: SirJoe
SirJoe July 31st, 2018

Id love to gift myself with a ticket back to Australia. I came home because I was sick but now Ive spent so much time and money here in the States that itll be hard to get back. But I want to return since my recovery after surgery is finally coming along.

Or a new wig! And dip brow from Anastasia Beverly Hills. Doing my makeup and getting dressed up makes me feel good about myself.

User Profile: loyalJet6591
loyalJet6591 July 31st, 2018

a photogenic memory. my memory is very poor and I feel like I would be able to succeed much easier with a photogenic memory

User Profile: SpontaneousDragonfly
SpontaneousDragonfly July 31st, 2018

I would want to gift myself the knowledge that no one is perfect and as long as you are doing your best, you can be happy with that.

User Profile: Sadprincess2002
Sadprincess2002 July 31st, 2018

Happiness 😞

User Profile: independent9
independent9 July 31st, 2018

@adoredHug70

I'd give myself the grit to take another step for career advancement and for family.

User Profile: diplomaticLake777
diplomaticLake777 July 31st, 2018

At least one of those nice wooden semi-reclining