Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you love about yourself? (don't ignore this because you feel like the answer is "nothing"!)

User Profile: curvedmanager74
curvedmanager74 June 30th, 2020

This can be an incredibly hard question to answer, especially when you feel like there's nothing to love about yourself. One time I was feeling really down and someone told me to think of 5 good things that happened that week and I struggled for a long time trying to list 5, but I felt better after I had done so.

So, list 5 things you love about yourself. Take as much time as you need.

Here's my 5 for inspiration:

1. My hair (the curls are great!)

2. I'm "unapologetically myself" (this is something a friend told me a few months ago and it really stuck)

3. My eyes (sure, they're a plain brown, but they're beautiful)

4. My growth mindset (I'm not perfect, and I know I can't be, but I'm always looking to grow and improve who I am)

5. My aesthetic (it doesn't take people long to know skulls and roses are my thing)

75
User Profile: BigSupportIsHere
BigSupportIsHere July 19th, 2020

I love my self-awareness and positive attitude ❤

User Profile: RealTree3
RealTree3 July 20th, 2020

my improving self-control

User Profile: Salma3030
Salma3030 July 20th, 2020

I am a hardworking person.i beileve my ability.what ever the situations,i usually ready to take any risk.thats what i love about myself

User Profile: leesemarie
leesemarie July 20th, 2020

For the longest time, I think I viewed having strong emotions as a weakness. I'm learning to love that about myself, though.

User Profile: RealTree3
RealTree3 July 20th, 2020

My obedience to God

User Profile: HappyDucky8
HappyDucky8 July 22nd, 2020

I try sometimes

1 reply
User Profile: ellekd
ellekd August 5th, 2020

@HappyDucky8 it can be hard to try so that's awesome

load more
User Profile: RealTree3
RealTree3 July 22nd, 2020

My taste in music

User Profile: HappyDucky8
HappyDucky8 July 31st, 2020

I love that I know a really good way to end things

User Profile: RealTree3
RealTree3 August 1st, 2020

I fight evil

User Profile: SavoyTruffle20
SavoyTruffle20 August 4th, 2020

I love that I'm not afraid to express how I feel. I am very opiniated and always honest, and I'm not afraid to openly speak my mind. I think that sometimes it makes people see me as harsh or inconsdierate, but after acting like a doormat that allowed everyone to walk all over them all the time for almost my enitre like, I feel a strong desire to make a change. I love that I was able to gain that courage and finally learn how to stand up for myself and not apologize for who I am. Also, I know that the true and important people in my life will repect me for being unapologetically me, while others aren't really worth the effort. I feel so proud of myself for gaining that confidence and being happy to be who I am and express what I believe in.