Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In your own opinion, what is the difference between sadness and depression?

User Profile: MadCatter
MadCatter February 21st, 2018

Everyone has their own opinions and everyone's emotions are different.

12
User Profile: emmatommo
emmatommo December 17th, 2018

in my opinion depression is when i turn inward i feel like im annoying everyone and everythings my fault. i cant focus at all because the thoughts in my head are so loud. i feel numb i feel dead i dont feel alive. depression is violent

sadness is easier its more calm calm its easy to get rid of and i normally just feel tired and bored

User Profile: Rheireton17
Rheireton17 December 23rd, 2018

In my opinion, depression is when i go quiet and give up. Its when i feel like a lost cause and like I'm not worth it anymore.

When I'm sad though, i seem to still be there. I am still able to be around people without feeling worthless or invisible.